LEGO Ideas 21327, Recommended Ages 18+, 2079 pieces
• Spark nostalgic feelings and the curiosity of younger fans who have never seen a typewriter before with this LEGO® Ideas build-and-display model (21327) that moves and sounds like the real thing.
• Features a center typebar that rises each time a letter key is pressed, linked to a carriage that moves across as you type, plus a platen roller that you can feed real paper into.
• The design is inspired by the classic typewriter used by the LEGO Group’s founder Ole Kirk Kristiansen.
• Includes a booklet with 43 language versions of a letter written and signed by Thomas Kirk Kristiansen of the LEGO Group’s owner family. Choose your language and put the letter in the typewriter.
• Great for spending quality time alone or with the family, this nostalgic, collectible model makes a unique birthday or holiday gift for yourself, LEGO® fans, writers and lovers of all things retro.
• The typewriter model measures over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide and 10.5 in. (26 cm) deep and is a delightful display piece to photograph and share pictures of with friends.
• The 2,079-piece buildable model also comes with an illustrated booklet featuring the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus step-by-step instructions to guide you through this challenging build.
• This building set for adults is part of a collection of exciting LEGO® Ideas models, each created by a fan designer, voted for by thousands of LEGO fans and produced by the LEGO Group.
• Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure that they are compatible and connect consistently for robust builds.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that they meet demanding global safety standards.
Tell A Friend
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.