Math 'n' Stuff is proud to carry Goldie Blox, a new beginning physics and engineering toy and story book that helps children set up and problem solve their way through each dilemma the story characters encounter. At the end of the book, there are also opportunities for children to create their own puzzles and use the simple machines to solve them.
Now, by popular demand:
Cards Against Humanity and all three expansions
puzzles are now in stock including Schloss Neuschwanstein and buildings
from JRR Tolkien's The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings!
Catan Junior -- New from Mayfair and just right for children of all ages.
With our recent visits to the International and National Toy Fairs
in Nuremburg, Germany and New York city, we are very glad to announce
several new and different toys, games, and puzzles.
We also have reason to believe we may be the only store
in the U.S. to sell some of them!
- Jean Claude Constantin's Puzzles
- A 4x4x4 wooden snake cube
- A 9-level wooden Tower of Hanoi
- Wooden trick and money boxes
- Some of the most difficult wooden and disentanglement puzzles we have ever seen
- A customizable personal Sudoku board with puzzles included and endless possibilities
- Assorted wooden Fröbel shapes in 4 colors
- Happy Cubes made from acrylic with exclusive 2012 and 2013 designs
- Twiddler, a new twist on an old idea, where you can build and solve
your own puzzles as well as those included.
- Gift and greeting cards that change when you pull the slide tab
- Circular puzzles with one or two sides for added difficulty
Images coming soon!
Not only have we found several things not previously available in the United States,
we are also excited for the new products from
HEXBUG, Learning Resources, LEGO, Nanodots, Zometool, and more!
Presenting the entire line of Fascinations - Metal Earth:
Each model contains 1, 2, or 3 laser-cut metal sheets that when assembled,
build beautiful metal models of buildings, landmarks,
assorted vehicles, and other everyday objects.
From the classics to the latest best-sellers,
these are some of your and our favorites:
Settlers of Catan
Shut The Box
Magic: The Gathering
Ticket to Ride
Math Jokes 4 Mathy Folks
Find these and other great items using the search bar in the top right