Math 'n' Stuff is not currently hiring:
- an in-store sales associate for closing shifts and all-day Saturday
- a web-master to maintain and improve website engagement, online product catalog, and current events and information.
- after-school (K-12) enrichment course instructors and junior (ages 16-18) course instructors
in the fields of: LEGO art/animation/engineering/robotics, Maker/Art/Tech/Electronics, Scientific Exploration,
Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, strategy & co-operative table-top gaming, and role-playing games/D&D.
If you are interested in working with us,
1) an (optional) creative demonstration of your love for math, education, or other assorted geekery
2) a resume with at least 2 references
3) a response to Math 'n' Stuff's Mission and Core Values
to info at mathnificent dot com or at our Brick & Mortar store location.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
A background in education, toys, games, or retail are preferred but not required.